Kamakhya Prasad Mishra
Datawarehouse, Cloud Computing, Modern Data Pipelines, Data Science
Decades of tinkering with DWH Technologies | Modern Data Pipelines | AWS and Azure cloud and hybrid setups | DS & ML Pipelines.
Achievements in Delivery ,Operations and Transformation of BI, DWH and Analytics solutions in cloud and on-premise environments.
Worked towards establishing new data pipelines and enhancing existing DWH setups for high profile US and UK customers in Insurance , Retail and Ecommerce domains.
PMP, ACP, TOGAF 9, AWS/Azure Solution Architect.
Master’s Student of Mathematics.
Experimenting with Data Science, Machine Learning, Cloud Rapid App, Web Development, Quantum Computing.
I have unlimited patience and appetite when it comes to books. On any subject – If you loved it I am willing to try -ping me now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of accomplishment across my roles include:-
• Stakeholder Management for large Agile Teams.
• Distributed Agile Implementation for existing and new engagements (Kanban/Scrum).
• Plan and Enable seamless on-premise to cloud/hybrid transformations.
• Enable team rationalization across people, process & technology dimension via cross skilling , lean-process and automation
• Data analysis, system analysis, design of data integration strategies – cloud and onpremise. Architect CI/CD Pipelines.
• Solution design, delivery and Support of BI, Legacy ETL and modern Data pipelines.
• Identify and enable technology and process simplification opportunities
• ML & Quantum Computing Propositions
• DS & ML Pipelines on AWS and Azure